What to expect
- Longer consult time
- Highly experienced
Our physios can utilise many forms of treatment modalities which will be specific to your injury and needs.
Our experienced and knowledgeable physiotherapists will work with you from injury through to your return to function. We place importance on keeping you active and returning you back to performing in your daily lives. We are thorough with our assessments, diagnosis and treatments. Our focus is more than just treating the symptoms but fixing the causes.
Our physio’s are highly skilled and can utilise many treatment modalities based on specific individual needs. Not every injury and individual is the same. It requires an experienced and skilled physio to tailor your management plan accordingly.
Physiotherapists are rehabilitation experts who use an evidence-based approach using scientific evidence and research to assess, diagnose and treat musculoskeletal injuries, pain and dysfunction.
Physiotherapists treat a range of conditions from new injuries (acute injuries) to long-standing injuries (chronic injuries). The objectives of physiotherapy are to help restore normal movement and function of an injured area and also to prevent further injury or deterioration.
Treatment options are varied and utilise modalities such as manual therapy, mobilisations, soft tissue treatments, corrective exercises, muscle and movement retraining.
- Accurate assessment & diagnostics skills
- Comprehensive management plans to return you back to your normal function
- Manual therapy – manipulations + mobilisations (adjustments), soft tissue treatments
- Rehab & Corrective Exercise prescription – specific and progressive exercises which are individualised to your injury and your goals
- Acupuncture – western acupuncture + dry needling
- Pain management
- Shockwave Therapy
- Infrared Laser Therapy
- Injury prevention – identifying injury risk factors and reducing injury risks
- Pre + Post Operative care and rehabilitation
- Return to sport / Return to work plan